FREE SHIPPING on heritage footwear and orders over $100!
Position: Assistant Purchasing Coordinator
Location: Sparks, MD
Provide technical and administrative assistance to the USA footwear & apparel purchasing department. Assist in data input, auditing purchasing data, spreadsheets and reports to insure system reflects accurate and up to date information. This position reports to the Director of Apparel & Footwear Purchasing
• Responsible for entering customer PO requirements.
• Responsible for entering confirmed ship dates and PO pricing.
• Ensure all Purchase Orders are kept up to date with most accurate ship date information.
• Audit system reports to ensure all information is updated and accurate (dates and costing)
• Review customer booking reports to ensure product has been purchased to cover customer orders
• Assist Purchasing Coordinator with Purchase Order entry when needed and other special projects as required.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Able to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient at Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, etc.
• Excellent computer/system skills and attention to detail
• Good organizational and time-management skills
• Ability to work independently
• Associates degree preferred
• AS/400 experience a plus
Fila USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. Only candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be contacted during this search. Must be authorized to work in the United States. Job title must be specified in the subject line of email (firstname.lastname@example.org).