FREE SHIPPING on heritage shoes and orders over $100!
Location: Brandon Woods Distribution Center, Baltimore, Baltimore MD
- Effectively motivates and directs staff to exert the maximum productivity effort necessary to attain organizational goals
- Effectively coaches subordinates toward achievement
- Delegates responsibility to crew leaders to assist in developing their skills and knowledge
- Takes positive action to develop and maintain a respectful and professional work environment.
- Appraises performance of crew leaders and employees
- Professionally approaches and documents employee performance issues and directs or seeks additional counsel to resolve issues or concerns
- Models appropriate behavior in following company rules, regulations and directives.
· Minimum of 2 years experience in Automated Distribution Environment
· Minimum of 2 years experience working with a Warehouse Management System
· High Volume Shipping and Receiving Experience
· Minimum of 2 years experience in Reverse Logistics, Return Goods Processing or Customer
Compliance and Value Added Services
· Previous Experience with Footwear & Apparel Distribution
· Strong PC knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills. Ability to systematically analyze and interpret critical departmental issues and formulate effective recommendations.
- Assist with establish clear and meaningful criteria on standards for effective performance.
- Ability to effectively blend management skills with basic technical expertise.
- Demonstrates highly sophisticated technical skills and strategic planning ability.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; Some College preferred
· Proactive problem solver with initiative
· Self-Motivated, team player
Fila USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. Only candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be contacted during this search. Must be authorized to work in the United States. Job title must be specified in the subject line of email (firstname.lastname@example.org).