Position: Customer Compliance Specialist
Location: Sparks, MD / Brandon Woods Distribution Center, Baltimore, MD
The Customer Compliance Specialist will work as an intermediary between FILA’a customer base and internal departments communicating all aspects of Customer Compliance requirements. Excellent analytical, problem solving, written, and oral communication skills are a must. This position will report directly to the Director of Credit & Collections.
• Review and monitor Customers’ Vendor Compliance websites and manuals for current guidelines and updates to guidelines.
• Maintain Customer Compliance website as a central repository for compliance information.
• Reviewing and maintaining customer vendor agreements
• Identify customer requirements that fall outside of Fila Standards.
• Negotiate waivers/exemptions from customers as necessary.
• Work with all internal departments to identify solutions to compliance issues.
• Act as company administrator for customer websites/portals.
• Build and maintain positive relationships with both internal and external partners.
• This position will need to be available to work in both our Sparks, MD office and Brandon Woods Distribution Center on a weekly basis.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
• 3-5 years related experience.
• AS400 experience preferred
• Industry experience preferred
• Excellent computer skills
• Strong verbal/written communication skills
Fila USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. Only candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be contacted during this search. Must be authorized to work in the United States. Job title must be specified in the subject line of email (firstname.lastname@example.org).