POSITION TITLE: Customer Service Representative
POSTING DATE: 7/3/2014
COMPENSATION TYPE: Hourly
LOCATION: Sparks, MD
* Maintain the order file within assigned portfolio of accounts (includes booking re-orders, checking availability,
advising sales representatives on needed information to update account status (i.e. extensions, cancellations,
* Establish working structure with the Sales Representatives to ensure that there is communication and an
understanding of each account
* Work with assigned Sales Representatives to manage accounts. Set aside a time at least one time per week to
discuss what orders have been dropped, what orders are called in for routing and what orders will not ship
within the accounts shipping window
* Work closely with Product, Purchasing, IT, Credit/Collections and Logistics to ensure orders are on time and in
route per the ship dates
* Provide weekly overview report of outstanding items to assigned Sales Representatives to allow for follow up
* Attend weekly CS Department meetings and be prepared with updates, concerns, etc.
* Price changes that have been approved by the VP of Sales Admin/Operations are updated the same day
* Return phone calls and emails are to be responded to the same day
* Follow up with the warehouse once an order has been dropped to ensure that there are no shipping issues
* Send EDI order updates each day as received to the appropriate sales rep noting that it was received and/or if
there is missing information, etc.
* Evaluate customer concerns, troubleshoot, and provide solutions to the customer’s satisfaction.
* Process returns.
* Receive inbound customer service calls.
* One day a week as assigned working in the warehouse
* Other duties and projects as assigned.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft apps
* Strong ability to multi task and prioritize
* High School Diploma required with experience, college degree strongly preferred
HIRING MANAGER: Heather Fenner
SUBMIT INTERNAL APPLICATIONS TO: Ladonna V-Crowl EXT: 3293
LOCATION: Sparks, MD
CLOSING DATE: 1/17/2014
Fila is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer