Location: Sparks, MD
- Responsible for the logistical coordination of all offshore inbound air and ocean shipments on behalf of Fila USA
- Coordinate Logistical Operations for all inbound air and ocean shipments- International and domestic for Fila USA, Inc.
- Responsible for providing classification numbers to the USC Broker for all shipments, utilizing all resources available to assure proper classifications of the goods imported by the Company.
- Establish and coordinate importing arrangements for ‘special need’ shipments. (Tournaments, Shows, Drop ship to Customers)
- Receive and review importing documentation for every shipment. Request revisions when necessary.
- Obtain shipping details, import documents and create and maintain Prealert files for in transit shipments.
- Receive and code Broker invoices with entry documents.
- Maintain inbound Log files for USC Compliance.
- Receive and code freight invoices when required.
- Receive, maintain and track inbound air and ocean shipments that are in transit on behalf of the Company. Record data in Prealert File folders and update information in the Routing Guide.
- Communicate with respective in-house customers when delays with a shipment occurs.
- Provide back-up to the Department Team where and when needed.
- Serve as Information source to other departments regarding import operations and Customs Compliance.
- Attend training classes/seminars to keep current with the ever changing regulations and requirements of the USCBP and other government agencies.
- Responsible for keeping accurate and organized file folders that meet or exceeds the record keeping standards set by the USCBP.
· Excellent verbal and written skills.
· Must be able to problem solve, multi-task and work independently with accuracy.
· Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, AS400.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Compliance and Value Added Services
· 2+ year’s previous experience in International Logistics, Importing, Customs Compliance or familiarity with Fila products preferred.
Fila USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. Fila is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Job title must be specified in the subject line of email (email@example.com).