Effective Date: December 31, 2019
Fila Online, Inc. (“Fila”) collects customer info in order to help us serve you better. We respect your privacy and are committed to maintaining and using this info responsibly.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
FILA has posted Terms and Conditions of Use that set forth the terms and conditions under which we provide products, services and info to you from the Site. Please review the Terms and Conditions of Use governing your use of, and access to, the Site. It is your responsibility to read, understand and comply with the terms and conditions set forth therein.
WHAT PERSONAL INFO WE COLLECT
We may collect and store personal info that you provide during the FILA Interactions or that we receive from third parties (for example, commercially available database providers).
Examples of Personal Info We Collect
- When you place an order: some or all of the following: name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, and credit card type, last four digits and expiration date. If you sign up for a FILA account we will ask for your name, e-mail address, birthdate and password;
- If you choose to provide it when you sign-up for an account: telephone number, gender, personal preferences, social identifier if you choose to log in to your account via social media and age;
- If you subscribe to our newsletter: e-mail addresses and zip code. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions located within each newsletter;
- If you opt-in to receive text messages: your phone number. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions linked to each text message;
- Geolocation info; - When you specifically and knowingly provide such info; or
WHY AND HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFO
In Connection with the Product and/or Service You Request
- if you make a purchase on the Site, we may use the contact info you provide us to communicate with you about the purchase; or
- if you contact Customer Services, we may utilize your personal data, such as delivery and/or payment info, and/or info regarding product purchases to assist you in resolving your problem and/or question.
For Marketing Communications
Unless you have opted-out, the contact info you provided if you are an existing customer of FILA (for example, if you have placed an order with us) may be used to send you marketing messages about similar FILA products and/or services, where permitted by applicable law. We may also ask your consent to send you marketing communications.
For Operations, Improvement and Maintenance
For example, when you make a purchase on the Site or at a Store, we utilize that data for accounting, audits and other internal functions. We may utilize personal information about how you utilize our products and services to enhance your user experience and to help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our Site.
Protection of Rights, Property and/or Safety
Prevent, detect, or investigate fraud, abuse, illegal use, violations of our Terms and Conditions of Use, and to comply with court orders, governmental requests or applicable law.
Understand Customer Behavior or Preferences
For example, we may utilize data about how visitors to the Site search for and find products to better understand the best ways to organize and present product offerings in our storefront.
We will provide specific notice at the time of collection and request your consent where necessary.
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFO
FILA May Share Your Personal Information With:
- Third-party service providers that process our customers’ personal information on FILA’s behalf. For example: to process credit cards and payments, shipping and deliveries, host, manage and service our information, distribute emails, research and analysis, advertising, analytics, manage brand and product promotions as well as administering particular services and features;
-Other third parties to the extent necessary to: (a) comply with a government request, a court order or applicable law; (b) prevent illegal uses of our Sites or violations of our Sites’ Terms and Conditions of Use and our policies; (c) defend ourselves against third party claims; and (d) assist in fraud prevention or investigation (for example, counterfeiting).
- To any other third party where you have provided your consent; or
- To an unrelated third party in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
PROTECTION AND MANAGEMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL INFO
Encryption & Security:
The security of your info is very important to us. We utilize a variety of technical, administrative, and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools in particular circumstances. We always use 2048-bit Extended Validation Secure Socket Layer (EV SSL) technology to protect the security of your online order info. SSL technology encrypts your order info to protect it from being decoded by anyone other than FILA. Once you enter the checkout page your computer will begin communicating with our server in secure mode. You can tell that you are in secure mode when the first characters of the URL address changes from “http” to “https” and when you see either a closed lock or an unbroken key (depending on your browser) in the lower-section of the browser window (The URL address section will also turn the color green). Only browsers that use the 2048-bit EV SSL technology are able to order through the Site.
Despite our efforts, no website, mobile application, database or system is completely secure or “hacker proof.” You can help keep your personal info safe by taking reasonable steps to protect your personal data against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.
Retention of your personal info:
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes described in this policy, unless otherwise required by law. For example, we keep your account profile data for as long as you keep your FILA account, but, we may keep your order history longer to comply with legal obligations.
Managing your personal info:
You may have the right to request: (a) access to your personal information; (b) a portable electronic copy of your personal information; (c) your personal information’s modification if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (d) your personal information’s removal or limitation in particular circumstances provided by applicable law. In cases, where we have acquired your consent for the processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you have a request about your personal information that cannot be fulfilled from your account settings, please contact us. Contact information can be found in the “Question and Feedback” section below.
Managing your content:
You can request removal of your posted User Generated Content on the Site or App, but please note that removal may not encompass all possible locations, for example, back-ups or sharing by other users initiated prior to removal.
Managing your notifications:
If you have a FILA account, you can opt-out of receiving FILA’s marketing communications by modifying the preferences in your account settings. Alternatively, you can opt-out by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions in the message or by contacting us. Contact information are in the “Questions and Feedback” section below.
FILA collects data, which may include personal information, from your browser when you utilize our Sites. We utilize a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags, to collect this data, which may include your (a) IP-address; (a) unique cookie identifier, cookie data and data on whether your device has software to access particular features; (c) unique device identifier and device type; (d) domain, browser type and language, (e) operating system and system settings; (f) country and time zone; (g) previously visited websites; (h) data regarding your interaction with our Sites such as click behavior, purchases and indicated preferences; and (i) access times and referring URLs.
Third parties may also collect data via Sites through cookies, third party plug-ins and widgets. These third parties collect information directly from your web browser and the processing of this information is subject to their own privacy policies.
We utilize cookies and pixel tags to track usage of the Site and to understand our customers’ preferences (such as country and language choices). This enables us to provide services to our customers and improve their online experience. We also utilize cookies and pixel tags to acquire aggregate information regarding site traffic and site interaction, to identify trends and acquire statistics so that we can improve our Sites.
There are generally three categories of cookies used on our Sites:
- Functional: required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore our Site within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.
- Performance: allow us to improve our Sites’ functionality by tracking usage. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request and allow us to remember site preferences you have selected. Refusing these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
- Social Media and Advertising: offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our Sites through social media. Advertising cookies (of third parties) collect data to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond our Sites. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal information. Refusing these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
Your browser can help you manage cookies. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings on each browser and device that you utilize. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to many features that make our Site more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. There are also general resources for opting out of interest based advertising available on the websites of the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance.
Similarly, you can adjust your advertising preferences on your mobile device at the device level. For example, to adjust your advertising preferences in iOS, visit Settings > Privacy > Advertising > Limit Ad Tracking. To adjust your advertising preferences in Android, visit Settings > Google > Ads > Opt out of interest-based ads.
USING FILA INTERACTIONS WITH THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
We provide you with links to other (third-party) websites and apps for your convenience or info. Linked sites and apps have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly encourage you to review. To the extent any linked websites or apps are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content, any utilize of the websites or apps, or the privacy practices of the websites or apps.
PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT TOOLS
During your use of the Fila Interactions, we may also supply you with an in-time notice or acquire your consent for particular practices. For example, we may acquire your consent to use your location or send you push notifications. We may acquire your consent through the Fila Interactions or by using the standard permissions available on your web browser or device.
Your device likely provides tools so you can control when your device collects and/or shares certain categories of personal info. For example, your device may offer management tools for your cookie usage and/or location sharing.
Please note that, at this time, we do not respond to “do not track” signals web browsers may send.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
If you contact us with a privacy complaint it will be assessed with the aim of resolving the issue in a timely and effective manner.