To sneaker aficionados, Fila’s Cage may look like an exact replica of the shoe from our archives, but we asked Louis Colon from Fila’s Footwear team to break down the subtle differences….
- Upper patterns follows the exact lines from the original Cage which was released in 1993
- The 2012 Cage features updated material combinations including all over leather and a leather/suede combo
- Rubberized “cage” collar from the original Cage has been updated with a Memory Foam collar keeping the same lines and asthetic of the original shoe
- The Memory Cage collar adheres to the shape of the ankle for the most comfortable fit
- We added small details….a CAGE logo to the back tongue and colored lace tips
- Original box was replicated for the packaging, including the handle and updated Cage Graphics