Once the calendar enters the month of April it's presumed that warmer weather is in fact just around the corner. Temperatures continue to climb and Spring-wear replaces winter wardrobe. April 1st is notoriously known as April Fool's day but this year FILA is not joking around with a brand new release that day dubbed the "Temperature" pack. This release features two outstanding renditions of classic tennis and running silhouettes.
- The Overpass 2.0, a new update to the classic runner from 1993 that was reintroduced into the marketplace a few seasons ago.
- Building on the retro construction is the addition of the one piece extended sock liner, which replaces the normal tongue structure.
- The bootie provides additional comfort while updating the look, making this silhouette even more stylish in 2016.
- The first rendition comes in navy blue and features a contrast red bootie, white midsole and a navy outsole.
- FILA's Overpass script logo appears on the back quarter, foot-bed and the front portion of the bootie, the latter two has the 93 insignia as well.