FILA Tennis Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Sponsor: Fila USA, Inc., 930 Ridgebrook Rd Ste 200 Sparks, MD, 21152 (“Sponsor”).
- Eligibility: To be eligible for the FILA Tennis Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), as of the start of the Sweepstakes Period (defined below), entrants must (i) be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, (ii) be eighteen (18) years old or have reached the age of majority in their state of residence (whichever is greater), and (iii) have Internet access and an email account. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers (collectively, “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is void outside the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. An entrant may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion if he/she fails to comply with any term of these Official Rules.
An email account is required to enter. Should multiple users of the same account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute arises thereafter regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of the account associated with the entry at time of submission will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to the account by the applicable email service provider. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. If you participate via your mobile phone, such activity will be subject to the charges pursuant to your wireless service provider’s rate plan. Please consult your wireless service provider for more information.
- Timing: The Sweepstakes starts on Monday, March 6, 2023 at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 11:59 PM ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer or that of its designee is the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. Entrants are responsible for determining the appropriate beginning time in their respective time zones.
- How to Enter: To enter, visit https://www.fila.com/2023-tennis-sweepstakes.html (the “Sweepstakes Website”) and complete and submit the online form during the Sweepstakes Period. The entry form will require various personal information, including your name and email address. The Sweepstakes Website will also be accessible via a QR Code available at the FILA® store at the BNP Paribas Open, which will be held March 6, 2023 through March 19, 2023 in Indian Wells, CA (the “Tournament”). To be clear, attendance at the Tournament is not necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes.
No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entries are permitted. Limit: Entry to this Sweepstakes is limited to one (1) entry per person. Sponsor discourages the creation of multiple accounts. Any entries discovered to have been submitted by the same individual using multiple accounts will be disqualified. Entries that do not include all required information, do not adhere to any requirements in these Official Rules, or are deemed to be immoral, obscene, profane or otherwise not in keeping with Sponsor's image (all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) will be considered void. Once submitted, entries will not be returned.
- Winner Selection & Notification: On or about April 1, twenty-four (24) potential winners will be randomly selected from among all entries received during the Sweepstakes Period in a random drawing under the direction of Sponsor. Entries must meet the criteria set forth in these Official Rules to be eligible to win. Within approximately five (5) business days following the drawing, Sponsor will notify the potential winners at the email addresses provided by the entrants in the entry form (the “Winner Notification Email”). To claim the prize, potential winners will be required to respond to Sponsor’s notification within THREE (3) BUSINESS DAYS after transmission of the Winner Notification Email. Sponsor shall have no liability for a potential winner’s failure to receive the Winner Notification Email or subsequent communications related to the Sweepstakes due to spam, junk e-mail, or other email or email account settings or for potential winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
In the Winner Notification Email or in subsequent communications, Sponsor will provide the potential winner with information on prize collection. Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of identify and/or eligibility before awarding a prize to a potential winner and Sponsor may require potential winners to complete any documentation deemed by Sponsor to be necessary to claim the prize, which may include a liability release and (where legal) a publicity release. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to collect the prize or respond to the Winner Notification Email or subsequent communications in accordance with Sponsor’s instructions, is ineligible, or fails to timely complete and return any documentation or information required by Sponsor, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may be selected, in Sponsor’s sole discretion; provided, however, that Sponsor reserves the right not to seek an alternate potential prize winner. The odds of winning the Sweepstakes depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Prizes: Each of the twenty-four (24) winners of the Sweepstakes will receive the following prize:
- Prize: one (1) poster signed by Bjorn Borg. The poster will feature an image of Bjorn Borg and will include his genuine autograph. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $150.00 USD.
Total ARV of all prizes available in Sweepstakes: $3,600.00 USD. Actual retail value may vary and Sponsor will not award the difference between the ARV and actual value. Prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash. No prize substitutions allowed, except that Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prize details not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. By accepting a prize, each winner acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions; winners should review product packaging and any accompanying materials for details, if applicable. Actual prize may differ from promotional images. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities arising from the acceptance of a prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- Release/Limitation of Liability: By entering the promotion or receiving any prize, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/sweepstakes agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and subsidiaries and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim, liability, damages, or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize. Without limiting the foregoing release, by participating in the Sweepstakes or accepting a prize, entrants agree and acknowledge that the Released Parties are not responsible or liable for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the prizes, or any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries; (6) any interruptions to or postponement, cancellation, or modification of the Sweepstakes, (7) any loss, injury, or damage of any kind (including to persons or property) which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Sweepstakes or the receipt, use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto).
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Sweepstakes, including prize components, are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusions of certain damages or warranties, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. Check local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
- Publicity. By entering the promotion or accepting any prize, entrants agree and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the entrant’s name, city, state, likeness, photo, entry and/or prize information for promotional, advertising, or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, in any manner and for any reason, including, without limitation, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s control (including, without limitation, disease, epidemic, or pandemic, including the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and any related issues, concerns, or developments) impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes or otherwise prevents the Sweepstakes from running as planned, all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select a winner from all non-suspect entries received prior to such event, though Sponsor will have no obligation to select a winner or award any prize. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting (or to have acted) in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other Sweepstakes or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor’s interpretation of these Official Rules is final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Promotion details contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- Indemnification: To the maximum extent permitted by law, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or accruing from (i) any entry or other material submitted by the entrant; (ii) any misrepresentation made by entrant or the breach of any representation or warranty made by entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes; (iii) any non-compliance by the entrant with these Official Rules or any other rules or guidelines provided by Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes; or (iv) the entrant’s violation of any law.
- GOVERNING LAW & DISPUTE RESOLUTION: The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of New York, without regard to the conflicts of law provisions. All disputes, claims or demands that relate to these Official Rules will first be brought to the attention of the other party and will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. The receiving party shall have sixty (60) days from the date of such notice to remedy the described breach or violation and notify the complaining party in writing of the resolution. If the dispute, claim or demand is not resolved to the satisfaction of the complainant within 60 days, the complainant may request an informal resolution conference (mediation), which, if agreed to by the other party, will be scheduled to occur within 21 days of the written response. Each party shall have the right to be represented at such a conference by counsel and will ensure that a decision-maker with full and complete authority to resolve the dispute attends the conference. Such conference will be in front of a third party mediator chosen by the parties.
IF ANY DISPUTE CANNOT BE RESOLVED BY THE ABOVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEDURE, YOU AGREE THAT SUCH DISPUTE WILL BE DECIDED BY BINDING ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE, AND YOU WAIVE, THE RIGHT TO HAVE A JUDGE OR JURY TO DECIDE YOUR CLAIMS, AND THAT YOU MAY NOT PROCEED IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, COLLECTIVE OR REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY. Other rights that you and we would otherwise have in court will not be available or will be more limited in arbitration, including discovery and appeal rights. All such disputes between the parties, of whatsoever kind or nature arising out of these Official Rules or otherwise related to the Sweepstakes, shall be submitted to JAMS (https://www.jamsadr.com/) for binding individual arbitration under its applicable rules then in effect, before one arbitrator to be mutually agreed upon by both parties. The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the JAMS Consumer Arbitration Minimum Standards (https://www.jamsadr.com/consumer-minimum-standards/) if it is determined by JAMS or the arbitrator that these standards are applicable to the dispute.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winners list, email your request to: 930 Ridgebrook Road, Suite 200, Sparks, MD 21152, ATTN: Legal Dept. – Fila Tennis Sweepstakes. Requests must be received no later than September 19, 2023.
© 2023 Fila U.S.A., Inc. All rights reserved.
Any third party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Sweepstakes is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the Sweepstakes.
FILA Tennis Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void outside the 50 US and DC and where prohibited by law. Term: 3/6/23 at 12:00 AM ET thru 3/19/23 at 3/19/23 at 11:59 PM ET. Limit: one (1) entry. Entrants must be (i) be a legal resident of the 50 US/DC, (ii) be 18+ or above age of majority (whichever greater); and (iii) have Internet access and email account. Employees, officers, directors of Sponsor, affiliated entities, and family/household members ineligible. To enter, complete online entry form available at https://www.fila.com/2023-tennis-sweepstakes.html. Twenty-four (24) potential winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries to receive a autographed Bjorn Borg poster. ARV: $150.00 USD. Total ARV: $3,600.00. Odds depend on number of entries received. For Official Rules, visit https://www.fila.com/2023-tennis-sweepstakes.html. Sponsor: Fila USA, Inc., 930 Ridgebrook Rd Ste 200 Sparks, MD, 21152.
Fila Tennis Sweepstakes
ABBREVIATED RULES FOR SOCIAL MEDIA
No Purch. Ncsry. Ends 3/19/23. 18+, US/DC only. Sponsor: Fila USA, Inc. Rules & how to enter: https://www.fila.com/2023-tennis-sweepstakes.html.