- Eligible to purchase product at approximately 40% off suggested retail
- USPTA / PTR certified teaching professionals
- USRSA members
- Junior with a top 50 USTA sectional ranking or a top 100 national ranking
- Adult with a top 50 USTA sectional ranking or a top 100 national ranking
- NCAA division 1 top 100 ranked player or member of top 100 ranked team
- NCAA division 2 or 3 top 50 ranked player or member of top 25 ranked team
- Eligible to purchase product at approximately 60% off suggested retail
- Current and former ATP/WTA Tour ranked players and coaches
Fila preferred player program is solely for qualified applicants & for their personal use only. To join the program, the application form plus proof of eligibility must be sent via email only to email@example.com. Upon application approval, members will be notified by email from a member of our VIP Customer Service Team. Items are not for resale. Members may order their size only. Fila may refuse purchase privilege if misuse of program occurs. Members may purchase as many packages as they would like per year and individual item orders may be placed after the initial order pack has been placed. Orders must be placed online at www.fila.com. The member will be responsible for shipping and handling fees as determined at the time of checkout. Discount is not applicable to sale or clearance items.
- a) Completely fill out application form to the right and click "Apply Now".
- b) No later than one business week after submitting your application form,
Please forward via email to firstname.lastname@example.org your verification of eligibility. All ranked adults and juniors will be required to provide their ranking verification and certified teaching pros and stringers will be required to include their membership number. Please type your name and the words 'ELIGIBILITY VERIFICATION INFORMATION' in the subject line of the email. Also please include how you heard about the Preferred Player program.
How long does it take for my application to be processed? Normal processing time for a typical application is 7 to 10 business days, but allow for 15 business days before you reach out again. How will I be notified if my application is approved? Fila USA, Inc. will first contact the applicant via email upon approval. A follow up email will be sent from customer service within five days after approval. How will I be notified if my application is not approved? Fila USA, Inc. will contact the applicant via email upon denial. How long is my enrollment into this program good for? An enrolled Fila Account may place orders through this program as long as the program is being offered or until there is a change in an applicant's enrollment parameters. Fila reserves the right to deny any order for any reason or change the status of an accounts eligibility to participate in the program at any time. Account eligibility will be reviewed internally every 6 months; no action is required on the part of the athlete unless Fila USA, Inc. notifies you. Do I have to re-enroll each year? No. An enrolled Fila Account may place orders through this program as long as the program is being offered or until there is a change in an applicant's enrollment parameters. However, Fila does reserve the right to deny any order for any reason or change the status of an account's eligibility to participate in the program at any time.