Last Updated: August 12, 2021
Fila Online, Inc. (“Fila Online”) collects customer info in order to help us serve you better. We respect your privacy and are committed to maintaining and using this info responsibly.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
FILA has posted Terms and Conditions of Use that set forth the terms and conditions under which we provide products, services and info to you from the Sites. Please review the Terms and Conditions of Use governing your use of, and access to, the Sites. It is your responsibility to read, understand and comply with the terms and conditions set forth therein.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, SOURCES AND SHARING
- Identifiers, which may include name, shipping address, internet protocol address, telephone number or email address. These are sourced directly from you or indirectly from you (e.g., from observing your actions on the Fila Interactions). They are used to fulfill or meet the purpose for which you provided the information, to contact you in relation to Fila Interactions, for marketing communications, to respond to an inquiry, to screen for potential risk or fraud, or to process an order. For example, when you order from the Sites, you provide your first and last name, email address, and other identifying information. We may disclose this information for business purposes to FILA’s related entities, internet service providers, administrative service providers, domestic or foreign promotional partners, payment processors, and shipping partners. .
- Personal Information categories contained in customer records, which may include name, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other shipping, payment and financial information. This type of information is sourced directly from you. We use this information to fulfill or meet the purpose for which such information was disclosed, for example this information may be used to process orders and carry out FILA Interactions, for marketing communications, to respond to an inquiry, to screen for potential risk or fraud, or to process an order. We may disclose this information for business purposes to FILA’s related entities, internet service providers, administrative service providers, payment processors and shipping providers.
- Characteristics of protected classifications, such as age or gender. We source this information directly from you. We use this information to fulfill or meet the purpose for which you provided the information or to provide relevant products or services. For example, we may use this information for targeted advertising. We do not disclose this information to third parties.
- Commercial information, which may include records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies. We source this information directly from you. We use this information to fulfill or meet the purpose for which you provided the information, to contact you in relation to the Sites and/or your Fila Interactions, for marketing communications, to screen for potential risk or fraud, to respond to an inquiry, or process an order. For example, we keep track of your purchases to create a purchase history. We may disclose this information for business purposes to FILA’s related entities, internet service providers, administrative service providers, and payment processors.
- Internet, technical or other similar network activity, which may include usage and browsing history; device information, including device properties; geolocation; search history; information on your activity in connection with Fila Interactions; and error logs. We source this information directly or indirectly from you. We use this information to fulfill or meet the purpose for which you provided the information, to screen for potential risk or fraud, and/or to improve our Fila Interactions. We may disclose this information for business purposes to administrative service providers, data analytics providers, and internet service providers. Please see our “Cookies, Online Tracking, and Pixel Tags” section below for more information on our collection, use, and opt-out options.
- Inferences drawn from other Personal Information, which may include a profile reflecting a person’s preferences, interests, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes. We source this information directly or indirectly from you, (e.g., from observing your actions on our Fila Interactions). We use this information to fulfill or meet the purpose for which you provided the information or for marketing communications. We do not disclose this information to third parties.
WHY AND HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFO
In addition to the purposes identified above, we may use or share your Personal Information in the below particular circumstances:
Protection of Rights, Property and/or Safety
We may use your information to prevent, detect, or investigate fraud, abuse, illegal use, violations of our Terms and Conditions of Use, and to comply with court orders, governmental requests or applicable law. We may share your Personal Information with other third parties to the extent necessary to: (a) comply with a government request, court order or applicable law; (b) prevent illegal uses of the Sites or violations of the Sites’ Terms and Conditions of Use and our policies; (c) defend ourselves against claims; and (d) assist in fraud prevention or investigation (for example, counterfeiting).
Transfer or Merger
In the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation), your information may be shared with a third party following completion of such transaction and/or during the assessment process pending transfer.
We will provide specific notice at the time of collection and request your consent where necessary.
PROTECTION AND MANAGEMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL INFO
Encryption & Security:
The security of your Personal Information is very important to us. We utilize a variety of technical, administrative, and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools in particular circumstances. We always use 2048-bit Extended Validation Secure Socket Layer (EV SSL) technology to protect the security of your Personal Information submitted in connection with orders placed on the Sites. SSL technology encrypts your order info to protect it from being decoded by anyone other than FILA.
Despite our efforts, no website, mobile application, database or system is completely secure or “hacker proof.” Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to us is done at your own risk. If we learn of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Sites or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of the Fila Interactions. We may post a notice via the Sites if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. You can help keep your Personal Information safe by taking reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse, such as appropriately selecting and protecting your password and/or other sign-on mechanism, limiting access to your computer or device and browser, and signing off after you have finished accessing the Sites..
Retention of your Personal Information:
Managing your Personal Information:
You may have the right to request: (a) access to your Personal Information; (b) a portable electronic copy of your Personal Information; (c) your Personal Information’s modification if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (d) your Personal Information’s removal or limitation in particular circumstances provided by applicable law. In cases where we have acquired your consent for the processing of your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you have a request about your Personal Information that cannot be fulfilled from your account settings, please contact us. Contact information can be found in the “Contact Us” section below.
Managing your content:
You may have the right to request removal of your posted user generated content on the Sites or App, but please note that removal may not encompass all possible locations, for example, back-ups or sharing by other users initiated prior to removal.
Managing your notifications:
If you have a FILA account, you can opt-out of receiving FILA’s marketing communications by modifying the preferences in your account settings. Alternatively, you can opt-out by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions in the messages you receive or by contacting us. Contact information can be found in the “Contact Us” section below.
COOKIES, ONLINE TRACKING, AND PIXEL TAGS
FILA collects data, which may include Personal Information, from your browser when you utilize the Sites and/or through Fila Interactions. We utilize a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags, to collect this data, which may include your: (a) IP-address; (b) unique cookie identifier, cookie data and data on whether your device has software to access particular features; (c) unique device identifier and device type; (d) domain, browser type, country and language; (e) operating system and system settings; (f) country and time zone; (g) previously visited websites; (h) data regarding your interaction with the Sites such as click behavior, purchases and preferences; and (i) access times and referring URLs. This enables us to provide services to our customers and improve their online experience. We also utilize cookies and pixel tags to acquire aggregate information regarding site traffic and site interaction, to identify trends and acquire statistics so that we can improve the Sites.
Third parties may also collect data via the Sites through cookies, third party plug-ins and widgets. These third parties collect information directly from your web browser and the processing of this information is subject to such third parties’ privacy policies.
There are generally three categories of cookies used on the Sites:
- Functional: required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore the Sites within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.
- Performance: allow us to improve the Sites’ functionality by tracking usage. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request and allow us to remember site preferences you have selected. Refusing these cookies may result in poorly-tailored recommendations and slow site performance.
- Social Media and Advertising: offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from the Sites through social media. Advertising cookies (of third parties) collect data to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond the Sites. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your Personal Information. Refusing these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
For example, we use the following cookies:
- Facebook Analytics. We use Facebook Analytics to measure your use of the Sites, tailor the Sites to your interests, and improve our products and services. Please note, Facebook can connect this data with your Facebook account and use it for its own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Policy which can be found at Facebook.com/about/privacy/. Please click here if you would like to withdraw your consent.
Your browser can help you manage cookies. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings on each browser and device that you utilize. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to many features that make our Site more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. There are also general resources for opting out of interest based advertising available on the websites of the Network Advertising Initiative here and the Digital Advertising Alliance here.
Similarly, you can adjust your advertising preferences on your mobile device at the device level. Please refer to your device manufacturer’s support resources for specific instructions.
USING FILA INTERACTIONS WITH THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
We provide you with links to other (third party) websites and apps for your convenience or info. Linked sites and apps have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly encourage you to review. To the extent any linked websites or apps are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content, any use of the linked websites or apps, or the privacy practices of the linked websites or apps.
PERSONAL INFORMATION MANAGEMENT TOOLS
During your use of the Fila Interactions, we may also supply you with an in-time notice or acquire your consent for particular practices. For example, we may acquire your consent to use your location. We may acquire your consent through the Fila Interactions or by using the standard permissions available on your web browser or device.
Your device likely provides tools so you can control when your device collects and/or shares certain categories of Personal Information. For example, your device may offer management tools for your cookie usage and/or location sharing.
YOUR CALIFORNIA RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you may be entitled to the below rights:
- the right to know. You may request information about the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you, as well as the categories of sources from which such information is collected, the purpose for collecting such information, the sale or disclosure for business purposes of your Personal Information to third parties, and the categories of third parties with whom this information was shared. You may also request a copy of the Personal Information we have collected, and upon request, we will provide this information to you in electronic form;
- the right to opt out of the sale of your Personal Information to third parties. We do not sell your Personal Information at this time, we do not share your Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, and we do not sell the Personal Information of children under 16 years old;
- the right to request deletion of your Personal Information, subject to certain legal exceptions; and
- the right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of these rights. This includes the right to not be discriminated against in connection with various financial incentives we may offer from time to time. The terms of the financial incentive will be provided at the time you sign up for the financial incentive. You may withdraw from any of the financial incentives. We have calculated the value of the financial incentive by using the expense related to the offer, and the value of your Personal Information is the value of the offer presented to you.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us using the details set out in the “Contact Us” section below. Whenever feasible for verification, we will match the identifying information provided by you to the Personal Information already maintained by us. If, however, we cannot verify your identity from the information already maintained by us, we may request additional information. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. Such authorized agent must have permission to submit requests on your behalf. We may deny a request from an agent that does not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on your behalf.
CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURES
The “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) privacy preference is an option that may be made in some web browsers allowing you to opt-out of tracking by websites and online services. At this time, global standard DNT technology is not yet finalized and not all browsers support DNT. We therefore do not respond to DNT signals web browsers may send.
NEVADA RESIDENT RIGHTS
If you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to opt out of the sale of certain Personal Data to third parties who intend to license or sell that Personal Data. You can exercise this right by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” and providing us with your name and the email address associated with your Account.
If you wish to provide feedback, would like to exercise any rights, or if you have questions or concerns, you may:
contact us using the webform available here
- contact us by phone at 800-845-3452.
If you contact us with a privacy complaint or inquiry it will be assessed with the aim of resolving the issue in a timely and effective manner.